Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday .......

Today has been a great day. Noah got some school work done amongst a lot of craziness which I am happy about. Tomorrow, we will not need to leave the house until around soccer time in the evening so I am sure we will get a lot of school work done. Jeremy worked on a friends car that took forever longer than planned and ended up being an all day affair. We were going to get CiCi's for dinner but when we walked in the door there were people standing waiting for a table. LOL. We skipped pizza for tonight!

My thoughts though today have been on adding to my family. I don't believe have told anyone in my family the extent I am going to to have another baby. Frankly, I decided it wasn't any of their business. All they would do if I talked to them about it is yell at me anyway and I do not want to hear it. My husband is working on a new career which will make us a substantial amount of money as well as working on his senior year of college to obtain a degree in accounting. I have wanted more children since my son was born and it has not happened the natural way. My body unfortunately likes to "sleep" per say and needs help "waking up". I am currently on 2 medications and will be going to the Dr. next Thursday to see if my body has "woken up" and I am so hopeful! I just have a feeling this is my time!! We have planned that as long as our new "career" takes off as anticipated we will be moving out before Christmas. I am so looking forward to this and it will be perfect timing to add to our family. If you have read this I ask you please say a prayer for me. Another child is something very important to me. Some people may not understand it or ask why I would try when we are not out yet on our own but its something I need to do. If I end up pregnant it will be more of a reason to move NOW!! LOL.

Good Night.

No comments: