Saturday, September 7, 2013

Many thoughts in head.....

I have been having a problem for a while understanding the way things have turned out for me. I have noticed that I really did not have "true" friendships in school. People I thought were close friends I haven't talked to in ages. We didn't keep in contact after high school. We didn't go to each others weddings. We didn't go to each others baby showers. I keep up with people I thought were good friends through facebook. If it weren't for FB. I wouldn't even know if these "friends" were dead or alive, married, or with children. Don't get me wrong I love seeing how my "friends" lives have turned out. But i wonder to myself why we did we not keep in touch? I think to myself that there really must be something wrong with me. It seems I can not keep real true genuine friends around. I see others who have had their "best friend" for 15 or 20 years! I want true, genuine, deep, and meaningful friendships! I have had people who i thought were friends BLOCK me on FB like we are children! What have I done so badly that you have to block me from being your friend on FB? I enjoyed reading your uplifting and inspiring posts. I enjoyed seeing the amazing things you made your children. I enjoyed reading about children's accomplishments. It was nice seeing how some amazing ladies I had the privilege of knowing while growing up have become strong inspirational women to me! Then they disappeared!

I know I voice my opinion probably a little to much. I am not sure why I do that, it is just who I am. I had some rough patches growing up and kept a lot of stuff bottled up for many years. I don't know if that is why I now freely speak my mind or not. I am going to make an effort to keep my "drama" off of Facebook and post my frustrations here instead. If you have chosen to read my blog, then be prepared that at any point in time you could be reading my next rant! LOL.

I know that one day I will have the deep meaningful friendships I desire. It might not happen until I'm almost 40 but hey, better late than never! I also know that as much as the actions of a few have hurt my feelings, I know that God has allowed this to happen for a reason. <3 p="">

No comments: