Monday, September 9, 2013

Manic Monday!!

Well happy morning to you all!! The weekend is over and its time to get back at it. Today I am fighting with our strong willed boy to get school done! It is pretty common  around here for this to happen but I am praying the day will come when it will be easier. When he will finally grasp the concept of sitting down and getting it done so he has free time! Instead he likes to whine about it the whole time doing nothing and wasting valuable time!! We try to explain to him a hundred times a day..... Noah, just sit down and do it and you will be done FAST!! We have finally got through some History which is good. Now onto Math. I am hoping we get these three assignments done before lunch.

I have got laundry going and feeling a bit accomplished!! Now to keep Noah moving, my laundry going, and maybe pick up a few things in my room the rest of the day. I know I can do it, just gotta do it!!

No comments: