Sunday, January 13, 2013

Just another Sunday.....

Well here I am another week gone by. Man these days just seem to disappear as soon as they begin anymore. Again I have fallen short on my goals of daily tasks. I have a dry erase board I write my to do list on, a piece of paper, an app on my phone, and a home management binder with a daily task list!!! I have so many places to write it down yet I seem to miss the mark! I find myself getting discouraged because I don't know what is wrong with me. Why cant I simply be the wife and mother I know I was created to be and do what I need to do on a daily basis. I know the answer and its hard to swallow....... ITS ME!!! I get to involved in myself and what I want and what I think I need that I forget how to serve the ones I love and provide what they need. I am such a selfish person and I hate it about myself. I don't want to be selfish anymore. I want to be a servant, not only to the ones I love but to JESUS. I still find myself daily sucked into mindless things that don't matter.

Tomorrow starts another new day and it is going to be the day for me! It has to be!! I am taking a break from getting Noah's schoolwork together for the next couple weeks while I type this. I went through a while ago and made a GREAT daily routine. I had looked at other peoples schedules and then took those ideas to make my own. The biggest problem in this grand idea is the schedule starts with me waking up at 5:30 AM!!! Now for those of you that know me well, you know that is crazy talk for me!! I HATE to wake up early! I am a night owl who would much rather stay up until 12 or 1 AM and sleep until about 9 or later!! LOL. But the thing is, if I just do it, my life will run so much smoother! I have time in there to exercise, make breakfast, clean up kitchen, wake up Noah, have him dressed and fed and me showered all by 830!!! Then I have Laundry, Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom cleaning each on one day of the week. I know it is doable, I just haven't done it.

So, I have to set myself up for a 30 day challenge. Not only to wake up on time with the alarm but to follow my schedule for 30 DAYS!! I have been told once you do something for at least 30 days it becomes a pattern...... I can only hope!

So friends I am asking for you to pray for me. That I would have the will power, strength, and perseverance to complete this task I have set before myself. I know with Gods help and your prayers I can complete my new 30 day challenge!! :)

No comments: