Monday, January 14, 2013

Just another Manic Monday!......

Well today was another day I did not get up on time!! I am not SURPRISED!! LOL, I am so not a morning person. This is such a hard pattern to break but i will keep trying even after I fail! Even though I did not accomplish my wake up time I did get most of my to do list done today. I feel pretty accomplished as I am about to go to bed. Laundry is all done in one day so that means I can move onto the next weekly task...... Kitchen Tuesday! Tomorrow I plan to get the kitchen done early and work on my room. It still has a few things out of place and it drives me nuts. Hopefully I will be getting a new desk soon so I can be a little more organized. I love organization. Sometimes it takes me a bit to get just how I want it but when I do it is a piece of PEACE!

Another thing I have to get back to is capturing our day in pictures, not just words. I have such a bad memory I need as many ways to remember as possible.

So here is another day in the books, and another day closer to accomplishing what I am setting out to do. :)

No comments: