Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years Eve 2012-2013!

Well another year is about to come to an end in a little over an hour and it is so hard to believe. It seems more and more the years go faster and faster. 2012 has been full a lot of changes in our family. I went back to work, Noah went to a traditional brick and morter school, we lost  my father in law, I went back to a SAHM, joined Scentsy as a consultant, and Noah went back to homeschooling. There were other things along the way of course but those were the biggest changes throughout the year I think.

Every year at this time though I have to think about what I have done right, wrong, didnt follow through with, and want to change. There are always many things it seems I say I want to do or need to do and dont do them. SOOO, here is my list of changes coming for me and my family in the next year.

1. We will get to church on a regular basis again.
2. Volunteer to help those less fortunate and in need.
3. We will get back to Friday night family game night.
4. I will read through the Bible in the next year.
5. I will keep Noah on task with school daily.
6. I will make a more conscious effort to eat healthier.
7. We will be starting the Dave Ramsey financial plan, maybe find a class to attend.

I am sure there are many more things that I need to change in the new year but these are the main things that I can think of.

I hope you all have a blessed, healthy, and prosperous 2013!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Happy New Year! Great goals for the new year. :)