Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wednesday

Well I am not sure if there is something in the air or what exactly is going on but Noah has not been having good days.

He has been super defiant, talking back, and just plain OUT OF CONTROL!!

I am hoping that this is all due to school about to start and the still new excitement of having a friend he can play with daily.

I have been working on my room still making sure to find homes for everything. I cleaned out all my Premier stuff so I can organize my Scentsy stuff and I still have a bit of a mess from that while finding everythings new home spot. I did manage to get mine and Jeremys dressers cleaned off, all the dirty clothes in the basket and off the floor, and the walkway in front of the dressers basically done.

Today I am going over to the neighbors for a bit while she interviews for a part time job.

The rest of the day I have to run to WalMart to get Noahs desk, finish my room, and hopefully get my printer to work so i don't have to buy a new one so I can work on Noahs school stuff.

I pray today is a much better day for Noah!

No comments: