Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rough couple days.....

The last couple days have been a bit of a struggle for me. I have been really tired and had a bad headache. Yesterday we were able to make some goals and do a few little needless things.

One of those goals is to do a 5k as a family coming up in October. We have decided we need to start exercising at least every other day for the next couple weeks and then pick it up after that. I walked a mile this morning and Jeremy did 3!! I wanted to do more but I move at a slower pace than him normally and I was trying to keep up and my back ended up hurting after only half a mile. I had to stop at one at that point.

I did not want to hold him back from his abilities so I told him to go on. He did 3 miles in 70 minutes which i think is pretty good being the first time he has every done 3. I was so proud of him!

I have a list of things I need to do and get done in the next couple days and I am not getting far with it. I had every intention of busting some stuff out today and and then i got a terrible headache. I ended up taking a 3 hour nap in order to get rid of it. I felt good after I woke up but still kinda energy less.

I finally resolved around dinner time that today was a lost cause and I would have to start over tomorrow.

So now I am watching a little TV and going to bed so I can hopefully have a MUCH better and PRODUCTIVE day TOMORROW!!

No comments: