Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year ............

WOW......... where has this year gone? I cant believe that in a matter of hours it will be 2011!

I have made my share of the same old mistakes in life, year after year. I feel like this year is the YEAR! The year that I finally get it right! I am turning 30 and have nothing to show for my life and it is really depressing.

I am so thankful for what I have been given and for what I have but I am no longer content with this life. There is bigger and better things for me and my family ahead and I am ready to receive/attain them all.

Starting with financially! Whatever I have to do this year I will do so that I do not have to struggle to even provide the basics for my kids! They deserve so much more than that and they are gonna get it. Although I don't really want to I have come to the conclusion that I will probably have to go back to work but if it pays the bills then so be it! I will do until I don't have to!

The other main focus of this year is my health and weight. I am very obese for my height and it has got to go once and for all! I cant play with my kids like I want to and I feel like a beached whale some days! My weight also has played havoc on my body by messing up my female system. I so desperately want to have another baby but I cant like this. I need to loose at least about 40 - 50 pounds before I should even consider a pregnancy. I have more than that to loose to be ideal body weight but that would be a good start for me. I hope to be able to get a scholarship to our local YMCA to have a place to work out. That would be so great! If not or until it happens I will have to deal with what we have at home and make it work.

I have tryed and failed so many times at loosing weight but I am really at a point now that if I don't start to get rid of all of this I could end up with more problems and I don't want that for me or for my family to deal with.

I will achieve this, this is MY YEAR!!

So may you have a happy, prosperous, and BLESSED 2011!!

No comments: