Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wacky Wednesday....

Well to my surprise, Joshua changed his mind and decided he did want to come back to our house! I had no idea until we were about to leave to go pick him up after school.

Now on the other hand, Brooke wants nothing to do with us. I guess it is mainly me!



I know perception is reality, and her perception is that I yell at her. I have admitted that I do use a loud harsh tone a little to frequently.

I have been taught a different way to show love I guess. When I yell its because she has made a poor choice. As a loving parent, it is my job to make sure she succeeds and is hurt as little as possible. If I had it my way, she would NEVER be hurt! I know in reality, that is not possible.

Having two homes with different rules I know is not the easiest either. Frankly, I believe that is what all this comes down too. One house is more lenient than the other, so she wants the home with more freedom obviously because she is a teenager. I know deep down there is nothing I can do to change this because 3 adults cant come up with same set of rules and consequences and STICK to them!

All I can do right now, is remember how much I love this girl and know that every decision I have made has been made with her in mind.

So, I will continue to pray that she realizes we love her, always have, and always will. <3 p="">


I LOVE YOU BROOKE MADISON!!

No comments: