Sunday, May 17, 2009

what is wrong with me?

Well I have never been one to have the right words for anything, but i dont think I can screw this one up....what is wrong with ME?

I have heard from two different people indirectly that I am rude/selfish and make everything about me. How I come across like this I don't know.

I try to be friends with everyone. I try to be nice and sincere and caring. For some reason I guess that isn't happening.

So all I can say now is, Lord help me!!! Show me what I am saying or doing that is wrong because I honestly don't have any idea!! I don't have that many people that I know or are friends with and I don't want to loose the few that I have. I am so lonely as it is. I miss all my close friends so dearly. I just want to have girlfriends again, that i can call and cry with and can call and cry to me if needed. Am I really that shitty of a friend???

I don't know how to change because I don't know what is wrong with me, someone please help!!

No comments: